Top key features and benefits
Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
- A basic savings account for you to enjoy our banking services at minimal cost.
- The account is classified as a “Deposit” under Shariah principle of “Qardh” (non-interest bearing loan).
- Initial deposit is RM20.
- Non-passbook savings account.
- Monthly account statement via KFH Online.
- Withdrawal maximum limit is RM5,000 in accumulated total per day whereby the maximum limit for each withdrawal transaction is RM1,500.
- Waiver for annual fees for both Principal and Supplementary KFH Debit Card-i cards.
- Replacement of Debit Card: RM15 per card.
- Cash withdrawals at other Banks ATM (KFH Debit Card-i)
- *MEPS: RM1.06
- Visa Plus: RM12.72
*Malaysian Electronic Payment System
- Open to Malaysian citizens and permanent residents.
- Individual Account / Joint Account: 18 years and above.
National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or passport.