Top key features and benefits
“Bai' As-Sarf and Qardh”
- With KFH Gold Account-i, you can conveniently invest and trade in Gold. This account allows you to track and plan your investments wisely via KFH Online.
- Enjoy peace of mind when you purchase gold without having to keep the physical gold.
- Affordable initial deposit as low as 10gm (for individuals/joint) & 50gm (for non-individuals)
- Gold Denominations : 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 & 100 gm
- Opportunity for capital gain if gold price appreciates.
- No charges imposed on safekeeping and withdrawal
- Gold Cheque service
- Individual Account: Malaysian citizen, permanent resident or non-resident who are 18 years and above.
- Non-individual Account: Associations, societies, companies, or other business entities that KFH Malaysia finds suitable or acceptable
- The gold account is an investment product and is NOT eligible for protection by PIDM*.
Note: *Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or passport.
- Gold Cheque-i can be given as a gift for special occasions such as birthdays, festive seasons or corporate events.
- It is an instrument to transfer gold purchased by a Gold Account customer to any person(s) without involving the buying and selling transactions.
- Available Denomination: 1gm & 2gm
- Validity: 3 months for issuance date
- Issuance of Gold Cheque Fee: RM5.30 per cheque