Top key features and benefits
Wakalah and Murabahah
- KFH Malaysia offer its services to become the agent for the customer in the purchase and sale of the Sukuk Murabahah.
- Yield enhancement - the returns are typically higher than fixed deposits.
- Investment alternative – provides an investor with an alternative investment with various tenors, currencies, credit risk and type of return. The investor may choose amongst the available Sukuk’s to fit their investment profile.
- Liquidity – investors have the opportunity to sell or liquidate the investment in the secondary market, subject to market conditions.
- Credit rating – Sukuk’s are typically rated by a credit rating agency which publishes the credit rating of the Sukuk. As such, investors are able to assess the credit risk of the investment.
- Transparency – subject to terms and conditions, the indicative prices/return of some sukuk’s are available.
- Person(s) eligible to purchase or sell Sukuk Murabahah.
- KFH Sukuk Murabahah Terms and Conditions