Top key features and benefits
- KFH FX-i is a transaction by two parties to enter into an agreed foreign exchange contract at a specified date (for same day, next business day or value SPOT). The product is designed to provide flexibility in managing your foreign exchange requirement
- KFH Promissory FX-i is a written, dated and signed instrument by a party containing an unconditional promise to enter into an agreed foreign exchange contract with another party at a specified future date. The product is designed to assist your business to mitigate the uncertainty and provide flexibility in managing your foreign exchange open positions.
- KFH Promissory FX-i adopts the Shariah principle of Bai' Sarf and Wa’d
- This product allows importers and exporters to hedge their exposures in the foreign currency by fixing the price upfront.
- Available currencies: Support all permissible currencies by the regulator.
- Available tenor: Flexible tenor - subject to BNM's FEA and Terms & Conditions
- Importers / Exporters
- Financing / Investment abroad in Foreign Currency
- Other companies with specific approval from Bank Negara Malaysia
- Trade Documents or any other related documents
- BNM’s approval letter, if required