Top key features and benefits
made to supplier
of the cash flow
- A financing facility under the Murabahah contract, to finance domestic or international trade documents against Inward Bills for Collection or Open Account. Murabahah refers to the sales of goods at a price, which includes cost plus profit as agreed by both seller and the buyer. This contract allows the customer to take delivery of the goods immediately on arrival and settle with the Bank on a deferred payment arrangement.
- Enables the customer to settle payment obligation to the seller
- Facilitates convenient cash flow management of a business by having a fixed rate financing nature
- As a prudent and reliable basis in the preparation of the business projection, since the selling price will not be affected by fluctuation in the Base Financing
- Up to 100% financing of invoice value on sight basis only
- Open to companies or multi national corporation with KFHM trade finance facilities.
- MWCF Application Form
- Commercial Invoice
- Transport Document (Bill of Lading or Airway Bill or Delivery Order)
- KFH Malaysia purchases or appoints the customer as its agent to purchase the goods on its behalf
- Upon delivery of goods, KFHMB pays the supplier at sight or upon maturity of credit term for the cost of goods based on the invoice value
- KFH Malaysia subsequently sells the goods to the customer on deferred payment terms at a price inclusive of the Bank's profit
- Customer will undertake to settle the selling price on the maturity date