Top key features and benefits
Individual: RM100 Non-individual: RM250
Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
- This is your chance to be on target to allow your money to grow from the very first ringgit you deposit with us!
- Shariah concept: “Murabahah Tawarruq”
- Profit is payable on monthly basis.
- Profit rate shall be determined by KFH Malaysia from time to time.
- No profit shall be paid if the Account is closed before the profit payment date.
- Internet Banking, Malaysian Electronic Payment System (MEPS) and InterBank GIRO (IBG) services
- Open to Malaysian citizens and permanent residents.
- Individual / Joint Account / Trust Account: 18 years and above.
- Non-individual Account: Associations, clubs and societies.
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or passport.