Top key features and benefits
- Build a steady financial future for your child with a term deposit that lets you know upfront the profit rate.
- Profit rate is made known upfront.
- Initial deposit of RM1,000.
- Flexible tenure of 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months or any other period as determined by KFH Malaysia from time to time.
- No profit shall be paid if the Account is closed before the end of the tenure.
- No fees involved. Commodity trading fee will be absorbed by the Bank.
- Open to Malaysian citizens and permanent residents.
- Customers below 18 years old require a guardian to open the account.
- The parent or legal guardian above the age of 18 years old is required to open an In-Trust Savings Account for the purpose of profit crediting.
Parent / Legal Guardian
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or passport.
- Confirmation Letter (for legal guardian).