Top key features and benefits
Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
- A basic current account for you to enjoy our banking services at minimal cost.
- The account is classified as a “Deposit” under “Shariah principle” of “Qardh” (non-interest bearing loan).
- Initial deposit is RM500.
- Non-passbook current account with cheque facilities.
- Monthly account statement via KFH Online.
- Issuance of Cheque: RM0.15* per cheque leaf.
- Third party cheque encashment: RM2.12 per cheque (to be paid by drawer).
- Cheque Clearing Processing Fee: RM0.53.
Note: *Not applicable for GST
- Open to Malaysian citizens and permanent residents.
- Individual Account / Joint Account: 18 years and above.
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SME).
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or passport.