Top key features and benefits
Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
- A convenient and smarter way to manage your personal financial needs.
- The account is classified as a “Deposit” under Shariah principle of “Qardh” (non-interest bearing loan).
- Initial deposit is RM250.
- Non-passbook savings account.
- Monthly account statement via KFH Online.
- Withdrawal maximum limit is RM5,000 in accumulated total per day whereby the maximum limit for each withdrawal transaction is RM1,500.
- Waiver for annual fees for both Principal and Supplementary cards.
- Replacement of Debit Card: RM15 per card.
- Cash withdrawals at other Banks ATM (KFH Debit Card-i)
- MEPS* RM1.06
- Visa Plus: RM12.72
* Malaysian Electronic Payment System
- Open to Malaysian citizens, permanent residents and non-residents.
- Individual Account / Joint Account: 18 years and above.
- Trust Account: below 18 years.
- Non-Individual: Club / Societies / Associations.
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or passport.