Top key features and benefits
Individual: RM1,000 Non-individual: RM5,000
* Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia
- A convenient and smarter way to manage your personal and business financial needs.
- The account is classified as a “Deposit” under “Shariah” principle of “Qardh” (non-interest bearing loan).
- Initial deposit is RM1,000 for individuals and RM5,000 for non-individuals.
- Non-passbook current account with cheque facilities.
- Monthly account statement via KFH Online.
* Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor
- Open to Malaysian citizens, permanent residents and non-residents.
- Individual Account / Joint Account: 18 years and above.
- Non-Individual: companies, associations, clubs, societies, professionals and government agencies.
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or passport.