What is it?
In line with the announcement made by the Malaysian Government on the Pakej Perlindungan Rakyat and Pemulihan Ekonomi (PEMULIH) on the 28 June 2021, KFH understands that some of our customers are experiencing financial challenges due to the pandemic and we are committed to assist you.
We have extended the KFH Malaysia Expanded Targeted Repayment Assistance (ETRA) to continuously provide assistance to affected customers through their recovery journey.
Who is eligible for this program?
Assistance will be granted to the customers that are impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic with options below:
6 Month deferment of instalments
50% reduction in instalments for 6 months
Please take NOTE:
- Any ETRA Program taken will not affect the status of Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS) record
- Please continue to pay your normal instalment while waiting for the outcome of your ETRA application
- For Automobile Financing and Personal Financing facilities, new documents or agreements are required to be signed in accordance with the legal and Shariah requirements before the assistance can take effect
- It is important for you to be aware that the ETRA will result in additional financing cost as your financing tenure will be lengthened or your instalment amount could be increased
- With the extension of facility tenor, your Takaful coverage will end as per your original financing facility. Therefore, there is a RISK OF NO COVERAGE during the extended tenor. Please make arrangements for the coverage.
Should the customers able to continue with current instalment, it is advised NOT TO SELECT the ETRA program.
When your financial condition has improved, you may engage with KFH Malaysia to revise the monthly payment amount and/or schedule if my financials improve to reduce overall financing costs.
When will this program take effect?
The KFH Malaysia Expanded Targeted Repayment Assistance will be available as long as the Movement Control Order (MCO) is in force.
How to apply to this program?
You may download the APPLICATION FORM (English Version) (Bahasa Malaysia Version) and submit to [email protected]
Who shall I contact to apply for this program?
Customers can call 1 300 888 534 (from 8am to 8pm) or enquire further via email: [email protected]
Full information of KFH Malaysia Expanded Targeted Repayment Assistance (ETRA) can be obtained in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)