What is it?
In line with the announcement made by the Malaysian Government on the 31st May 2021, KFH understands that some of our customers are experiencing financial challenges due to the pandemic and we are committed to assist you.
We have extended the KFH Malaysia Expanded Targeted Repayment Assistance (ETRA) to continuously provide assistance to affected customers through their recovery journey.
Who is eligible for this program?
Assistance will be granted to the customers that are impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic with options below:
Please take NOTE:
- Any ETRA Program taken will not affect the status of Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS) record
- Please continue to pay your normal instalment while waiting for the outcome of your ETRA application
- For Automobile Financing and Personal Financing facilities, new documents or agreements are required to be signed in accordance with the legal and Shariah requirements before the assistance can take effect
- It is important for you to be aware that the ETRA will result in additional financing cost as your financing tenure will be lengthened or your instalment amount could be increased
- With the extension of facility tenor, your Takaful coverage will end as per your original financing facility. Therefore, there is a RISK OF NO COVERAGE during the extended tenor. Please make arrangements for the coverage.
Should the customers able to continue with current instalment, it is advised NOT TO SELECT the ETRA program.
When your financial condition has improved, KFH Malaysia will review your financing facility, resume your original monthly instalments or review your repayment schedule.
When will this program take effect?
The KFH Malaysia Expanded Targeted Repayment Assistance will be available until 31st December 2021
How to apply to this program?
You may download the APPLICATION FORM and submit it to [email protected]
Note : M40 and other customers are to complete Self Declaration Form
Who shall I contact to apply for this program?
Customers can call 1 300 888 534 (from 8am to 8pm) or enquire further via email: [email protected]
Full information of KFH Malaysia Expanded Targeted Repayment Assistance (ETRA) can be obtained in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)