The Chairman, the Board and Senior Management of KFH Malaysia are committed to deliver good financial consumer outcomes to our customers. We believe in building long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with our customers. This Charter specifies our commitment to provide the hightest standards of fairness in all our dealing with our customers.
To protect the interests and financial well-being of our customers:
1. We commit to embed fair dealing into our instituition’s corporate culture and core values
- We have set minimum standards on fair business practices in all dealings with our customers. This includes providing financial services or products suitable to our customers’ financial circumstances and preserving the confidentiality of our customers’ information;
- We have trained all staff attending to customers to provide quality advice and recommendation;
- We will take customers’ feedback seriously for the continuous improvement of our processes and services and provide immediate constructive feedback to our staff.
2. We commit to ensure that customers are provided with fair terms
- We will ensure that the terms in our contracts or agreements are fair, transparent, and well communicated to customers;
- We will ensure that terms and conditions set out the respective rights, liabilities and obligations clearly and as far as possible in plain language;
- We will ensure that the terms and conditions in contracts or agreements are not altered without prior notification to customers.
3. We commit to ensure that customers are provided with clear, relevant and timely information on financial services and products
- We will provide customers with relevant and timely information in a product disclosure sheet;
- We will disclose key product features, fees and charges, risks and benefits in a clear and concise manner;
- We will ensure critical terms are brought to customers’ attention and explained to the customers.
4. We commit to ensure that our staff, representatives and agents exercise due care, skill and diligence when dealing with customers
- We will conduct sales, advertising and marketing of our financial services and products with integrity and will not make false or exaggerated claims;
- We will avoid or clearly disclose actual or potential conflicts of interest;
- We will ensure staff remuneration takes into consideration whether key performance indicators relating to fair treatment of customers have been achieved.
Issued on: June 2020