Online Banking is an extension of KFH banking services and is offered as a convenience for our customers. In today’s computing environment, hackers and scammers are targeting online banking to steal money and/or your identity.
KFH Malaysia maintains a secure and quality banking service experience for its customers, and suggests the following tips when using KFH Online banking services:
- Manage your online banking profile and credentials adequately, and do not use the same user ID and password for your financial accounts as you do for other sites.
- It is recommended that you change your online banking password every 60 days.
- Limit the amount of "Personally identifiable information“ (PII) you share on social networking sites. The more details you post, the easier it may get for a criminal to use that information to access your data and steal your identity.
- Keep your computer/device operating system and browser up-to-date with the latest software and security downloads; usually known as “security patches" or "service packs".
- Monitor your online banking activity on a daily basis or as frequently as possible. If you find any transactional discrepancies, please contact us immediately through Contact Centre at 1300 888 534 or visit your branch to report the case without hesitation.