Dear Valued Customer,
As part of our continuing efforts towards providing a secure environment when using "KFH ONLINE" Service, we aim to remind you in adopting the following guidelines:
- Never reveal your personal confidential information such as your account number, card number or PIN code to anyone posing as a KFH member of staff either by telephone, email or SMS.
- Report any unusual transactions in your bank statement immediately.
- Never respond to any suspicious or fraudulent emails that may appear to come from KFH Malaysia.
- Suspicious emails must be notified immediately to the KFH Malaysia Contact Centre at the telephone number 1300 888 534.
- Never open any attachment received from an unknown source or click on any link directing you to another unknown or unfamiliar site.
- Avoid accessing your bank account from public computers.
- If you lose your mobile device, we recommend that you change your Internet Banking password immediately.
- Always update your PC, Laptop, Notebook or Tablet device with the latest Antivirus and Operating System updates.
- Always use the latest Internet Browser version when accessing your Bank Accounts online.
Taking these measures will enable us to serve you better and provide a safer e-banking experience.