Top key features and benefits
Sum Covered For
Death or TPD
Balance Paid Upon
Surrender of The Certificate
Final Distribution Amount Payable
at Maturity of Certificate
- Single contribution group family takaful plan which provides takaful protection with the sum covered upon death or total permanent disability (TPD) of the person covered.
- Provides sum covered for death or Total Permanent Disability (TPD).
- Suicide while sane or insane, within the first year from the commencement date of the certificate.
- TPD that existed prior to or on the commencement date.
- Suicide, attempted suicide or self-inflicted injuries, while sane or insane.
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Maximum age: 63 years old
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC)
- Letter of Undertaking
- Subject to terms and conditions. The Bank reserves the right to review and change the above benefits and features at its discretion from time to time with prior notice to customers.