List Top key features and benefits
Via Online/Self-Service Portal
- Facilitates the administration of the deceased’s estate.
- FREE-FOR-LIFE will-writing amendments via online/self-service portal, allowing for convenience with no extra fees.
- Manages the deceased person’s estate in the fairest manner, so as to minimize family contention.
- Appointment of a Syariah-Compliant Trustee registered under the Trustee Act 1949.
- FREE-FOR-LIFE will-writing amendments via online/self-service portal.
- WAIVER of Estate Management Fee of 2% for first RM1 million of total estate value
- Between RM1 million to RM2 million: 20% discount for KFH customers.
- More than RM2 million: 30% discount for KFH customers.
- Advance deposit of 10%*.
- Faster process of obtaining Probate by professionals.
*prior to obtaining Probate and subject to terms and conditions.
- Open to Malaysian citizens and non-Malaysians, having assets in Malaysia
- 18 years and above.
- Muslims and Non-Muslims may apply
Please click HERE to download the application form
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) or passport (for non-Malaysians).