Top key features and benefits
Sum Covered For
Death or TPD
Sum Covered Reduces
Over Certificate Years
- A single contribution individual family takaful plan which provides takaful protection with the sum covered decreasing over the certificate years.
- It pays the reducing sum covered upon death or Total Permanent Disability (TPD) of the person covered.
- This plan covers sum covered for death or total permanent disability (TPD).
- The sum covered will be reduced accordingly over the certificate years.
- Suicide while sane or insane, within the first year from the commencement date of the certificate.
- TPD that existed prior to or on the commencement date.
- Suicide, attempted suicide or self-inflicted injuries, while sane or insane.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 70 years
- National Registration Identity Card (NRIC)
- Subject to terms and conditions. The Bank reserves the right to review and change the above benefits and features at its discretion from time to time with prior notice to customers.